• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #7, (W, 65-63), Thu, 12/31 vs Northwestern @ PBA (Game Thread, Recap & Box Score)

Well, we’ve had many more. Tough to play without a point guard. Offensive boards keeping us in it but the turnovers are just sickening

HOLY MOLY

FINAL :Bow: GAME STATS:

1609448160671.png

Last edited:
Is that from lack of prep, or scouting the opponent?

No, we had a good scout and were well prepared. It looks to be a variety of issues. Lack of a Power 5 point guard (I am considering Haiby the off guard), lack of athleticism, inexperience (a lot of them were freshmen, particularly Stewart), and we better work on some inbounds plays because those were horrific. And just no depth of talent. They need to value the basketball. Just answering the question, not trying to detract from a great win.

Last edited:

No, we had a good scout and were well prepared. It looks to be a variety of issues. Lack of a Power 5 point guard (I am considering Haiby the off guard), lack of athleticism, inexperience (a lot of them were freshmen, particularly Stewart), and we better work on some inbounds plays because those were horrific. And just no depth of talent. They need to value the basketball. Just answering the question, not trying to detract from a great win.

Thanks!!! :Bow: Good to Know. :nod:

Yeah, the team is not athletic. Ball movement, fundamentals, and good halfcourt offense/out of bounds plays are going to be key for this team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back