• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #33 vs Iowa, B1G Tournament - CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, Sun, 3/10/24, 11:00 am CST, CBS-TV (Game Thread)

Win or lose, HUSKER girls showed the country once again how darn good they are. Also, hats off to CBob for an outstanding pbp of this game!!!!! Job well done my friend!!!

I don't believe in moral victories
To me, it is an oxymoron. :(
I know it is not, but you know
what I mean.

Last edited:

Yes, the loss will sting but the girls have shown in the win against Iowa last month and again today, they can play with the best teams in the country so while disappointed not to see them get the victory, confidence from this game can bring them strong momentum going forward. Least I hope it does.

Yes, the loss will sting but the girls have shown in the win against Iowa last month and again today, they can play with the best teams in the country so while disappointed not to see them get the victory, confidence from this game can bring them strong momentum going forward. Least I hope it does.
Sadly, we had this game in hand, coming down the stretch.
Looked like we had control, then................Iowa took over!

Your Final!

Gutty Performance by the Lady Huskers!!! :Bow::Bow::Bow:

1710094962199.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back