• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Blog/Media Thread

And we had 6,478 attendance @ PBA for our prior WNIT game vs Northern Iowa. It would be interesting to know if the game was in Kansas because they out-bid us to host the game, or if it was for some other reason :Confused:
Allen fieldhouse is an iconic place with a ton of history. Wonder if that had anything to do with it?

WBB 2023 Camps!!! :thumbsup:

1681091899818.png

Glimpses of Weidner, Krull, Nissley, Moriarity, Shelley, Stewart, White , and maybe some others in action. Coley (plus others) in the group shot at the end!

Coach Amy Williams for about the first 15 minutes of the Weekly Press Conference.

Well ahead of where we were last season at this time because of the Greece Trip and extra practices leading up to it.
Plans to emphasize the Defense this season! :Mfclap:
Likes the Squad:
Allison Weidner: will be great to have her back. She collapses defenses, rebounds well, and good at kicking out the ball so other players can make plays. (Think Jaz, but all players benefit from her play)
Maddie Krull: coming into her own as a team leader, Brings experience (been on a Sweet 16 team). Has respect from all the team, she does the little things right.
Darian White: "A Pistol - Energizer Bunnyl

Anybody see the fun video the Huskers WBB social media team posted from B1G media day? They have some of the most creative social media people in the business.

Jaz, Lexie, Maddie and Coach Williams each had a word they had to fit into their media day comments. I don't know how to post it from Facebook and don't have the Bird App/X anymore.

Coach Williams---Got off easy with her word, "particularly."
Jaz--Boomerang
Lexie--Golly Gee
Maddie--Taylor Swift

Also, if somebody didn't say "Lexie, it's too early in the morning for that jacket" or something like that I'm disappointed. The jacket's truly awesome, but it probably glows in the dark. I have a red shirt like that. :Biggrin:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back