• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Washington AD Troy Dannen new Huskers AD

Here is what I read on a Wash message board so take it for what it is worth.

"It will be an expensive hire for Nebraska, as Dannen's contract with UW, reviewed by KING 5, charges him with repaying a $275,000 relocation bonus in addition to a $1.5 million buyout."
So if this is correct and we got 4 million for Trev, we are in the plus? We shall see if this was a good deal in a couple of years.

Technically true, but no one could override TO's choice as head coach anymore than a head coach could be as successful as TO.
Maybe back then … but I cannot imagine Alabama would have said OK Nick you’re leaving and we will replace you with whomever you recommend.

Its revisionist thinking but I believe if BB wasn’t half way out the door he would have taken reigns of the coaching replacement and said … wait a minute, do we know that FS is the right guy for the job?

Last edited:

Here is what I read on a Wash message board so take it for what it is worth.

"It will be an expensive hire for Nebraska, as Dannen's contract with UW, reviewed by KING 5, charges him with repaying a $275,000 relocation bonus in addition to a $1.5 million buyout."
If accurate, super low buyout for first year.
After a crazy week, good new president, good new AD. Let’s go!

1710960950677.jpeg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back