• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Washington AD Troy Dannen new Huskers AD

Attachments

• The Dude.jpg
    The Dude.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 76
We just need need an uneventful, unassuming type of guy and hopefully that's him. Pederson and Eichorst tried to change the wheel.

We just need need an uneventful, unassuming type of guy and hopefully that's him. Pederson and Eichorst tried to change the wheel.

No, they need a leader. A leader that knows how to talk in front of a lectern and can be personable in small groups. Peterson was a ego maniac that thought he needed to change everything at Nebraska and he would be haled as the savior. Eichorst was a bean counter that wasn't suited to the spotlight. He was probably a great assistant AD for Barry up at Wisconsin but he was a terrible leader.

It is really flakey to leave a job after less than six months - undeniable red flag. That’s just one indicator and doesn’t necessarily mean he isn’t a good hire. But if he’d do it to Washington he’d do it to Nebraska too if he thinks it’s in his best interest.

It is really flakey to leave a job after less than six months - undeniable red flag. That’s just one indicator and doesn’t necessarily mean he isn’t a good hire. But if he’d do it to Washington he’d do it to Nebraska too if he thinks it’s in his best interest.
I'd classify it as a yellow flag. Things may be even worse at Washington.

I don't think it is a red flag at all. He spent multiple years at UNI and at Tulane. Washington is a way better job than Tulane. Nebraska is a better job than Washington. At least it is to this guy. It looks to me he is looking for a place to finish his career.

I wonder if there are posters here who have left a job after 6 months...... you freakin flakes.

I don't think it is a red flag at all. He spent multiple years at UNI and at Tulane. Washington is a way better job than Tulane. Nebraska is a better job than Washington. At least it is to this guy. It looks to me he is looking for a place to finish his career.

don't think it is a red flag at all. He spent multiple years at UNI Omaha and at Tulane Nebraska. Texas A&M Washington is a way better job than Nebraska Tulane. Nebraska is a better job than Washington. At least it is to this guy. It looks to me he is looking for a place to finish his career.

See how that works

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back