• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wandale Robinson is a top priority

Status
Not open for further replies.
I auditioned for a dancing part in that movie at Paramount Studios. I was so bad that the choreographer came up to me after I did the audition dance, said nothing, rolled her eyes and moved on to the next dancer.

It doesn't hurt to try. At least it was a memorable experience for you. I failed in my only attempt to become a dual threat wide receiver and cornerback at UCF. It's something that I won't forget, and some people won't let me forget.

Last edited:

We sent 7 coaches to Wandale's house. Is it OK for our coaching staff to be enthusiastic about him?

Recruiting good people is the lifeblood of any organization.

If you are enthusiastic about the possible rise of Husker football back to relevance, then you should be energized about the people we are gathering to make it happen. It will take good people to make it happen....good people all the way from the admin offices to the playing field.

You can't finish last in the recruiting wars and expect to win. We have to win some recruiting battles to win on the field. Landing guys like Wandale Robinson is critical to the Husker football program.

Before you can enjoy this

AR-311269920.jpg

You must have this

th

Bottom Line: Great recruiting and great performance on the field go hand in hand... and people can be enthusiastic about both. A need to temper our enthusiasm about a top recruit has no merit whatsoever.

The guys in this video are enthused about the POTENTIAL of the old jalopy becoming greased lightening. It's OK to get excited about potential, and Wandale has more of it than the average bear.

Yes, Wandale could become systematic, hydromatic, and utlramatic….he could become greased lightening!!!

:Koolaid2:

Warhorse, you can temper your enthusiasm about Rondale Moore if you like, no problem. But if others want to exercise their enthusiasm, you should just let it be. Successful recruiting is essential for our football program and its only natural for fans to be enthusiastic about the recruits....especially the top recruits.

If that annoys him now. How about we give him a nickname. Since his first name starts with Wa and his last name starts with R. How about WaR Daddy or WaR Horse? :Rockon:

HCSF was left a smoldering wreck of a program and he has already worked wonders in his short time at the helm. Husker fans need to understand DONU football needed a complete overhaul from almost every perspective imo. I suspect it was MUCH worse then SF had imagined but things are almost all moving in the right direction.

I believe WR is just the start of many high value players that will be calling Lincoln home.

If any Husker fan is now negative about what's happening with the program they should find a new team to follow imo..........

Last edited:
We sent 7 coaches to Wandale's house. Is it OK for our coaching staff to be enthusiastic about him?

Recruiting good people is the lifeblood of any organization.

If you are enthusiastic about the possible rise of Husker football back to relevance, then you should be energized about the people we are gathering to make it happen. It will take good people to make it happen....good people all the way from the admin offices to the playing field.

You can't finish last in the recruiting wars and expect to win. We have to win some recruiting battles to win on the field. Landing guys like Wandale Robinson is critical to the Husker football program.

Before you can enjoy this

AR-311269920.jpg

You must have this

th

Bottom Line: Great recruiting and great performance on the field go hand in hand... and people can be enthusiastic about both. A need to temper our enthusiasm about a top recruit has no merit whatsoever.

The guys in this video are enthused about the POTENTIAL of the old jalopy becoming greased lightening. It's OK to get excited about potential, and Wandale has more of it than the average bear.

Yes, Wandale could become systematic, hydromatic, and utlramatic….he could become greased lightening!!!

:Koolaid2:

Warhorse, you can temper your enthusiasm about Rondale Moore if you like, no problem. But if others want to exercise their enthusiasm, you should just let it be. Successful recruiting is essential for our football program and its only natural for fans to be enthusiastic about the recruits....especially the top recruits.

Wow! Yes I certainly will continue to temper both my enthusiasm and expectations of any recruit regardless of their star power. And you can take this condescending crapola of a post and stick it.

If that annoys him now. How about we give him a nickname. Since his first name starts with Wa and his last name starts with R. How about WaR Daddy or WaR Horse? :Rockon:

Warhorse? Do you know something we don't? Like he can only make hard cuts to the Left? Or when 10 guys run the Right play, he goes out of bounds? :Banana::Biggrin:

Kidding WH.:thumbsup:

How about Man O War!!!

Last edited:
Yes I certainly will continue to temper both my enthusiasm and expectations of any recruit regardless of their star power.

And that is fine.

But will you continue to tell others to temper their enthusiasm as well, or will your directives finally come to an end? Did my lecture get through to you or not?

That is what we would like to know. What can we expect from you going forward? More of the same?

In my opinion, the walk-on and the guy whose best offer is from North Dakota State is no different from the recruit who is ranked in the Rivals top 50. None of them are worth getting excited about. And we should all feel way. We all need to fall into the same narrow category.

5f233c5f1570.jpg

T

Last edited:

That's not nice, but it is pretty darn funny. Warhorse is getting his chops busted a little bit. It happens to all of us.

I hope Wandale meets or exceeds expectations so that calling him War Daddy or Greased Lightening is justified.

We'll be rooting for him, that's for sure.

Maybe one day we can change the lyrics to "War Daddy to the Rescue" and sing it with pride . Go War Daddy, Go War Daddy!

:Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2:

Last edited:
Husker fans need to understand DONU football needed a complete overhaul from almost every perspective imo. If any Husker fan is now negative about what's happening with the program they should find a new team to follow imo..........

There is a lot to be excited about with this recruiting class. The prospect of Wandale making plays for us excites both me and our coaching staff. But some fans don't happen to feel that way.

4* recruit Wandale Robinson. Bah, Humbug!

walter.gif

Last edited:

I auditioned for a dancing part in that movie at Paramount Studios. I was so bad that the choreographer came up to me after I did the audition dance, said nothing, rolled her eyes and moved on to the next dancer.
:Bow:
I auditioned to dance with my new bride after our wedding. I did so poorly the family cancelled the dance. :Cry:

There is hope though. With the popularity of Fortnight it appears that jerky, semi-aggressive and awkward are now popular dance styles.:Hooray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back