• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wandale Robinson Commits To Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have learned to hope for the best and expect the worse. Although HCSF seems to have a better track record than previous staffs since BC.

Shtick? I don't think I post enough on here to have much of a shtick. Nah, i'm just using some of that thar reverse psychology on this one.
In that case it might work! I think he is very much in. And if I were a guessing man by looking at the young mans tweets, I am betting he has already told the coaching staff.

In that case it might work! I think he is very much in. And if I were a guessing man by looking at the young mans tweets, I am betting he has already told the coaching staff.
Please be right...this kid is a difference maker.

Nice article about Frost and how he could turn Nebraska into a thorn in the side of teams like Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State on the recruiting trail, starting with Robinson:

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio...rther-complicate-big-ten-recruiting-landscape
I read that! It may not happen a lot, but I think the point is, that he can and with any luck at all, give each and all those teams fits for the guys he wants! Starting with Robinson. I am thinking back to Peoples-Jones... can you imagine if team Frost had been involved with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back