• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wandale Robinson Commits To Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

As recent as 10/27/18 the Ohio State recruiting insider for 247 Alex Gleitman was predicting that OSU would come out on top in the Robinson sweepstakes, but as of 5:00 AM today he has flipped his projection to NU.

Only a few days to wait and see.

EDIT: National Recruiting Analyst Allen Trieu put in a CB for NU this morning as well.

Last edited:

If we land Wandale Robinson and Javin Wright, that would take us to 222.68 on 247sports and bump us up 2 spots to 20th.
That's about what I expect we'll be year after year. That 15-20 spot and I think we can beat anyone once we're 4 years into that stretch especially if Frost continues to get G5 guys to walkon instead of going to Wyo, ND, etc...You probably get one starter from each class eventually out of that and no doubt another 2-3 contributors. 3-4 contributing kids a class extra is huge, IMO.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/college-...iting-uk-wandale-robinson-ohio-state-buckeyes

The 247 Sports crystal ball predictors have Nebraska with the highest percentage to land the electric back with 50%, including predictions from recruiting gurus Bill Greene and Steve Wiltfong.

Ohio State is the next closest with 40%, and then Duke with 5%. Even more bad news for Wildcats fans: CatsPause writer Josh Edwards is picking Nebraska for the Kentucky native. It’s one thing that the writers for Nebraska have picked that school for him, but it’s always significant when a guy covering one team picks another school.

If we land Wandale Robinson and Javin Wright, that would take us to 222.68 on 247sports and bump us up 2 spots to 20th.
At 2-6 that's pretty salty recruiting. Imagine what happens next year with 8-9 wins. Could be the train is leaving the station and is headed for the CFP's.

"Nebraska has been showing me the same kind of attention for months now, both before I went for the official visit and after. They have always been the school that recruited me the hardest and been up front about how they really need me. Just being a playmaker, they see me doing big things in their offense. Ever since I visited they talk to me a lot and ask how I am and check up on me. As far as how their offense would fit me, the numbers speak for themselves with that offense and knowing they don’t have a guy that can do what I can do. They see me playing in the slot and also some at running back. That's something that Coach Frost has emphasized, me being the De'Anthony Thomas type of guy for them. I watched him a lot growing up as a kid and he was one of my favorite players to watch. To be that guy in that offense would be exciting."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back