• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wandale Robinson Commits To Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

4.22? That's as fast as it gets right there. Not to mention its not all straight line speed...the guy can stop and go, cut, juke....I agree with the 'franchise changing talent' label.

4.22? That's as fast as it gets right there. Not to mention its not all straight line speed...the guy can stop and go, cut, juke....I agree with the 'franchise changing talent' label.
I would add potentially in front of franchise but otherwise I agree.

Contrary to some posts I've seen, Nebraska isn't currently in the drivers seat here. They've got some ground to make up on teams like Ohio State, Alabama, Michigan and Kentucky. I believe he's visited all of those schools officially and/or unofficially, so I'd expect them to do so after his official. I like your chances when it's all said and done, but as of today, you're not in the lead.

Contrary to some posts I've seen, Nebraska isn't currently in the drivers seat here. They've got some ground to make up on teams like Ohio State, Alabama, Michigan and Kentucky. I believe he's visited all of those schools officially and/or unofficially, so I'd expect them to do so after his official. I like your chances when it's all said and done, but as of today, you're not in the lead.

Its more fun if we use our imaginations of him coming here.

Walking into Memorial stadium the evening of Sept 1st......will make him one of ours.

He's got the quicks!

Doesn't have elite 100m speed, but he definitely has elite football speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back