• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wandale Robinson Commits To Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
And conveniently, a RB spot in the 2019 class just opened up! Not that it's a zero sum game... I'm sure we would take Robinson even if all three of the committed RBs had remained solid.

He wants to be a Husker hopefully a commit comes on his OV
Next year's offense will be scary with him in the fold.

Slightly getting off topic, I don't believe we have ever had a letterwinner from Kentucky. I searched the list at http://www.huskers.com/pdf9/5449009.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=100 and couldn't find any from that state. From what I could see on that list, we also haven't had any letterwinners from NH, RI, or ID.

Next year's offense will be scary with him in the fold.

Slightly getting off topic, I don't believe we have ever had a letterwinner from Kentucky. I searched the list at http://www.huskers.com/pdf9/5449009.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=100 and couldn't find any from that state. From what I could see on that list, we also haven't had any letterwinners from NH, RI, or ID.
Didn't we have an offensive linemen from there maybe late 80s or early 90s. Seems like a name similar to Boll or somewhere along that line

So Wandale has NU clearly as the favorite? I see he’s visiting Alabama a few weeks after the 1st.

True...it might be a little bit of an overstatement to say he "wants to be a Husker". If that were the case, it is simple to make that happen when you have the offer. Get your phone and call SF and say "i'm committing to NU...glad to be on board". More likely he is interested in maybe being a Husker.

I’m wondering if he would commit before his visit, just to make sure he has his spot? I know it’s only 9 days, but we are filling up fast!

This kid is a legit freak. Can't say I've seen a better 'shake n bake' from anyone else .... maybe a kid by the name of Barry Sanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back