• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Volleyball Selection Show - ESPN @6:00 pm Eastern - 11-26-23

Yes. He and Lauren Cook-West do play-by-play for all the games. What I like to do is use "pause" to synch up the radio play by play with the tv broadcast, so I can watch the game on tv but at the same time listen to JB and Lauren call the game. JB and Lauren are way better than most tv announcers.
Thanks. John entertains and Lauren educates. It really is an excellent broadcast.

Sadly, Laney Choboy was not named to the All-Freshman Team.

I was hoping Nebraska might sweep these awards. Sarah Franklin is deserving but I am not convinced she had a bigger impact on the conference or her team than Merritt.
I think Franklin should be National Player of the year. Her numbers in and out of system are off the charts. And like Beason, her value to her team far exceeds even those amazing numbers.
For Nebraska to get all the other four major awards is fantastic for Lexi, Bergan, Harper and Cook, and I think unprecedented in the recent past.

I think Franklin should be National Player of the year. Her numbers in and out of system are off the charts. And like Beason, her value to her team far exceeds even those amazing numbers.
For Nebraska to get all the other four major awards is fantastic for Lexi, Bergan, Harper and Cook, and I think unprecedented in the recent past.
I think it is between Sarah Franklin and Kendall Kipp. If Wisconsin and Stanford both make it to the final four they will play each other in the semi-finals. Whichever one wins that matchup probably will be player of the year.

I do not know YouTube TV well enough to give you a cogent answer. With SLING I pay a small fee for the sports package that includes all the versions of ESPN, B1G+, and some others I don't care about.

I have YouTube TV and have to pay extra for ESPN+ and BTN+. I cancel in the offseasons...it is easy to add/remove.

I'm hopeful that the demand for V'Ball they see on ESPN+ will result in them putting more of the matches onto regular ESPN/ABC channels, much like the first two rounds of the women's basketball tournament.

ESPN will need to decide if the subscription revenue is greater than expected advertising dollars if put on regular channels.

I think it is between Sarah Franklin and Kendall Kipp. If Wisconsin and Stanford both make it to the final four they will play each other in the semi-finals. Whichever one wins that matchup probably will be player of the year.
I agree. Kipps numbers are better than I thought, and marginally better than Franklin’s. Kipp has a better setter, which helps her numbers, but Franklin has a better supporting front including Booth and Smrek that helps hers. We shall see.

I agree. Kipps numbers are better than I thought, and marginally better than Franklin’s. Kipp has a better setter, which helps her numbers, but Franklin has a better supporting front including Booth and Smrek that helps hers. We shall see.
I think Wisconsin-Stanford would be a great matchup. My guess is that Wisconsin would win, but I wouldn't bet money on it. Stanford could win that match if they play like they are capable of playing. I hope Stanford wins their regional because I think they are the one team (other than Nebraska) that has a chance to beat Wisconsin.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back