• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vince Genatone Commits To Montana

You do know he plays against all of the Omaha and Lincoln kids. Right???
Lol I was thinking the same thing. North Platte has been stuck in class A every year even though one of the smaller schools in the state. About half the boys of the Lincoln schools have but won 6 games last year and beat Freemont, Millard West and some other nice wins. The football, wrestling and track team had very good success last year in class A

Small class A

31 schools have a class A football schedule.

Not sure the point you are making sending me to the main NSAA page. Class A is the largest school vlass in NE. North Platte has played in that class my entire life. So they are not by NSAA standards small.

Of course. But it's still hard to evaluate how good a player who plays in Nebraska versus a talent rich state like FL, GA, TX, or CA.
Seems like a lot of schools disagree with you this year. I think right now there are about 10 guys with FBS offers this year. In FCS Nebraska has become a feeder for three or 4 top schools.

Seems like a lot of schools disagree with you this year. I think right now there are about 10 guys with FBS offers this year. In FCS Nebraska has become a feeder for three or 4 top schools.

Counties in the states I mentioned can get that many in a year. It's not even an argument.
I like Genatone a lot, but at the same time it's hard to evaluate him versus a kid with similar measurables playing higher level competition.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back