• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UW 70 @ Oregon 21 (Final)

Talk about working both sides of the fence...:rolleyes:
So be it, but right now it's where NU is at. I've said REPEATEDLY, they get the shot to prove what they are going forward. I'm not sure anyone, right now, can honestly say what NU is or isn't. As of now, today, they are where they should be 5-0.

No one is moving the damn goal posts, but looking what's transpired so far, NU is where they should be, 5-0. AGAIN, they'll get the shot to prove what they are moving forward. 10 wins should almost be a given.

Maybe you mean something that I am not getting...but I'm still worried about exceeding eight wins, let alone getting ten !!! Our acumen is being based on a win over Oregon. And they're being slapped by everyone they play.

Maybe. I don't doubt Peterson often. But the talent depth is still big. Really impressed by UW nonetheless.

As we both know he won big games at Boise State with no where near the talent teams like OU had.

Guy is a great coach and you give him the better talent (much like Riley i think) and UDub is going to be a bulldozer.

Maybe you mean something that I am not getting...but I'm still worried about exceeding eight wins, let alone getting ten !!! Our acumen is being based on a win over Oregon. And they're being slapped by everyone they play.
I agree with you. NU has more talent than anyone left on the schedule less OSU. 5-2 the rest of the way gets you there. Trust me, your point is spot on.

This team is finishing games this season, and should be favored in all but 2 of the remaining games. They may be favored at Wisconsin too. Things could get ugly in Columbus. As long as the team does not let a loss affect them going forward, 10 wins would not shocking.

You're worried about 8 wins?

I will give you some serious odds of you'd like to to make that bet.

Good post.

This team is finishing games this season, and should be favored in all but 2 of the remaining games. They may be favored at Wisconsin too. Things could get ugly in Columbus. As long as the team does not let a loss affect them going forward, 10 wins would not shocking.

If your worried about 8 wins then I do not know what to tell you. Short of catastrophic injuries we will make that. With some luck could have 8 going into Columbus.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back