• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UW 70 @ Oregon 21 (Final)

Right now, as of today, with what's transpired to date, NU has played no one with a pulse. It's hard to know what kind of team NU has. Two good things in play here, they are 5-0, and they'll get a chance to prove thier worth moving forward.

Right now, as of today, with what's transpired to date, NU has played no one with a pulse. It's hard to know what kind of team NU has. Two good things in play here, they are 5-0, and they'll get a chance to prove thier worth moving forward.

I have to disagree. The team chemistry and never say die attitude of this team is leaps and bounds over the past few years. They are winning the games they should. They have won against all comers and beat who is on the schedule thus far. You can not ask for more than that.

The offense is the real deal this year and the defense has improved in leaps and bounds.

5-0 is 5-0 no matter how we try to downplay it.

Can this team go undefeated? I am of the mind this is a 10 win team this year but at this point anything could happen. Ohio State showed at least today that they are not the unbeatable behemoth most including me thought they would be coming into 2016.

Its been a crazy year with teams like Oregon and Michigan State falling from grace and the Huskers sitting at 5-0. Hey maybe we could just take this season to the house and win the B1G title. Crazier things have happened thus far in 2016.

I don't think is real hard to know what kind of team we have. I think its right there in front of us. Is it good enough to win 10+ games? Right now it looks like if we are blessed to stay healthy we can get to 10 wins and perhaps more.

I'm excited to see how this plays out.

Last edited:

Michigan state released a statement on your post: :Facepalm:

Teams have good days, bad days, injuries, etc. Playing the "well, they played so and so like..." game is ridiculous.

U of O is coming apart at the seams. In my mind that does not in the least diminish what NU was able to accomplish against them in game 3. The Ducks are getting hammered by Washington but is that really a surprise? UDub looks like a playoff lock at this point. Petersen has it going. U of O is in salvage mode.

I have to disagree. The team chemistry and never say die attitude of this team is leaps and bounds over the past few years. They are winning the games they should. They have won against all comers and beat who is on the schedule thus far. You can not ask for more than that.

The offense is the real deal this year and the defense has improved in leaps and bounds.

5-0 is 5-0 no matter how we try to downplay it.

Can this team go undefeated? I am of the mind this is a 10 win team this year but at this point anything could happen. Ohio State showed at least today that they are not the unbeatable behemoth most including me thought they would be coming into 2016.

Its been a crazy year with teams like Oregon and Michigan State falling from grace and the Huskers sitting at 5-0. Hey maybe we could just take this season to the house and win the B1G title. Crazier things have happened thus far in 2016.

I don't think is real hard to know what kind of team we have. I think its right there in front of us. Is it good enough to win 10+ games? Right now it looks like if we are blessed to stay healthy we can get to 10 wins and perhaps more.

I'm excited to see how this plays out.
Some good points. There is no one on the schedule invincible, but like I said, NU will get the chance to prove how good, or not, they are going forward. One way or the other, they won't be perceived "Iowa 2015" all season by outsiders.

There are 128 FBS teams out there.

116 would love to have the record Nebraska has right now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back