• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Trinidad & Tobago (10/10/17) Update: Flooded Pitch

Five minutes to go

USA looks like will finish 4th and play the Aussies in a two game playoff unless they can some how get a draw here

Looks like the USA will fail to qualify for the first time since 1986 as Panama leads CR 2 to 1. Unless the USA can get a draw in the 5 minutes of extra time

Wow just wow

Right now I am Angry and speechless

First thing Gulati needs to go and it needs to be immediate

More later when I cool down

What a joke. Like I said last month, this is the legacy a lot of these USMNT regulars will have to live with. Same goes for the coaching staff, and anyone with significant influence on US Soccer.

Wow just wow

I hear you Red, this is a travesty, and I am not gonna post the rant I have posted and deleted 3 times, but a lot of this is on players who took TnT for granted and had little to no fire in this game and we said the same multiple times this qualifying round. They should be embarrassed, Gulati AND Arena need to both be replaced....okay, I'll stop now, before I get a vacation

Wow just wow

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO. Absolutely unbelievable. Screw Gulati, JK, Arena.. all of them need to go.

And every player besides Deuce and Pulisic. I swear if Jozy Altidore ever plays again for the USMNT, I'll scream. Same is said for Omar Gonzalez.

Tonight wasn't about talent, it was about want and effort. Our midfield and backline was abysmal.

I haven't been this ticked in a long time.

I told a lot of people here that the US would fail to qualify, but thought that would change with JK losing his job and Arena coming on, this team repeatedly played with no passion...sometimes you hate being right...time to clean house

I hear you Red, this is a travesty, and I am not gonna post the rant I have posted and deleted 3 times, but a lot of this is on players who took TnT for granted and had little to no fire in this game and we said the same multiple times this qualifying round. They should be embarrassed, Gulati AND Arena need to both be replaced....okay, I'll stop now, before I get a vacation

Keep posting Dotsee, its only RR who is in this forum anyways and I'm sure he'll echo anything you have to say. ;)

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO. Absolutely unbelievable. Screw Gulati, JK, Arena.. all of them need to go.

And every player besides Deuce and Pulisic. I swear if Jozy Altidore ever plays again for the USMNT, I'll scream. Same is said for Omar Gonzalez.

Tonight wasn't about talent, it was about want and effort. Our midfield and backline was abysmal.

I haven't been this ticked in a long time.

Unfortunately, you're right. Everyone that was a part of this qualifying failure, outside of Pulisic and probably Yedlin and Brooks needs to be done with USMNT soccer going forward. They had their chance, and blew it. Start bringing in younger guys from the youth teams, and start building.

Unfortunately, you're right. Everyone that was a part of this qualifying failure, outside of Pulisic and probably Yedlin and Brooks needs to be done with USMNT soccer going forward. They had their chance, and blew it. Start bringing in younger guys from the youth teams, and start building.

Yeah, Yedlin actually played fairly well tonight. I shouldn't include him, but damn I'm pissed.

Sad part is the youth teams haven't exactly been performing awesomely either... find some guys with some passion.. and a coach who will bring some as well.

I just got home from work...WHAT???!? This is literally unbelievable. Surreal. I’d be laughing if this wasn’t so asinine.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back