• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USC's Next Coach

I had a thread on this earlier this week and it has more to do with stability as anything else. USC has been in varying degrees of turmoil for the better part of 6 years now and Haden would like nothing better to have a degree of peace. Riley is both respected and a calming influence, he would be a popular pick with the media and you would be sure that Troy would enter a era of calm when it comes to drama around the program. I have no doubt if this happened Oct 2014 that Riley would be the likely next coach at USC, however it didn't and he will be our coach for the next decade or so.

:eek: Riley better start winning some games if you think he'll be NU's HC for 10 years.

come on USC, do us a solid & hire MR away from here....

:Biggrin:

Last edited:
I hope you're right HIO, but my understanding is that Riley has neither bought, or rented, a home in Lincoln, yet. That doesn't sound like commitment on his part.

From a Dirk Chatlain article:
That’s about the time the Rileys found a house. Closing was three days before the season opener.

Guess he is staying. Sorry.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back