• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USA vs Mexico Game Thread (rosters out)

I must say I stand corrected... amazing effort by the back 4 tonight and otherworldly effort by Howard. Absolutely fantastic.

USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly! :Biggrin:

Didn't see that one coming. Guess thats why they play the game. Only got to watch from about 60min on but Howard was a beast..

I agree...that place is a cesspool on a normal day...being down there and beating them in a sport they love with our B team will create major tension

I'll be interested to read what the soccer writers in the US will write about now that Team USA went into Azteca and won, against a team many were ready to crown as the 2014 WC favorite earlier this week.

Last edited:

Your such a funny guy and a fountain of soccer knowlege...and wrong most of the time (i.e. Mike Bradley etc.)........folks recognize it for what it is....trust me they do....and cheap shot comments like below don't help you....but what ever....

Good Night all....nice win for the USA....but along way to go....:)

All of the comments in this thread, and now this result, regardless of what happens the last 3 minutes, makes this one of the most hilarious threads on this board in a long time

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back