• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Stumbled upon the Parker Millsap version of this song recently after only having heard the Stones version prior. Did some research and found many artists performed this song before the Stones gave us their version. Each one has its own feel to it but I enjoy them all.

...Not sure if posting 3 versions of the same song is frowned upon but if so: pick your favorite one, crank it up and wipe that frown off your face!

Still one of my favorite Hair Metal bands from the 1980's. Blackie Lawless can bolt a tune out as well as any crooner or screamer out there.... Love his voice.....
Love this quote also.... pal
When asked about the band's name Lawless has avoided giving a straight answer: in one interview he answered, "We Ain't Sure, Pal."

Local Austin psychedelic rock band, Annabelle Chairlegs ... captured on my phone at a recent show. I've seen 'em a few times. Worth it every time, as they rock hard.

Annabelle_Chairlegs_1115_10-03-2017_Annabelle_Chairlegs_Alexander.Thompson19068.jpg

Depending on your mood, Zombie might be their best song. I am normally partial to "Dreams"; but, frequently head back to Zombie if I'm in a bit of a down mood.

I think most "music people" would choose Dreams over Zombie. But they both have their place in music history.

Depending on your mood, Zombie might be their best song. I am normally partial to "Dreams"; but, frequently head back to Zombie if I'm in a bit of a down mood.

To add... my personal favorite of their hit tunes is Linger. But that entire album is one of the elite albums of the 90s.

I can tie some strong memories to listening to that album many times, from start to finish.

Brilliance is on the way

Album out march 23rd...will pick it up that day

In Austin May 2nd....Order tickets 26th of this month.

The original lead singer of the Cranberries

They made the right move with Dolores

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back