• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Excellent album. What is your favorite song from that album? This is mine....kind of disturbing....but then I sort of like that. ;)

Mine too! The "I hear that Laurel Canyon is full of famous stars but I hate 'em worse than lepers and I'll kill them in their cars" line is creepy but, the part that gives me chills is the line about killing the guard dog. "It was such a drag to hear him whining all night long." It's a great tune. And side 2 (On the Beach, Motion Pictures, Ambulance Blues) is just beautiful.

Last edited:
Mine too! The "I hear that Laurel Canyon is full of famous stars but I hate 'em worse than lepers and I'll kill them in their cars" line is creepy but, the part that gives me chills is the line about killing the guard dog. "It was such a drag to hear him whining all night long." It's a great tune. And side 2 (On the Beach, Motion Pictures, Ambulance Blues) is just beautiful.
Haha, everytime I hear or read that someone famous lives (or lived) in Laurel Canyon, that line from the song pops into my head.

This week is Free Week in Austin. Free music (generally local bands) at all the music venues in and around downtown.

I'll be hitting up a couple shows ... checking out this band for the first time ... on the Eastside (where the video happens to be recorded).

Last edited:

We’re taking the overnight train down to Bangkok later today so I thought this would be appropriate.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back