• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

In the old label-controlled, pre-iTunes era, BJM are number one in my "how did they not make it big?" rankings. I suppose anybody who has seen the movie DIG would answer by saying "because Anton is clinically insane." Perhaps ironically, his mental illness and public breakdowns would probably be an asset in today's music/pop culture climate. Bonus points for being one of the cooler band names around.

Last edited:

In the old label-controlled, pre-iTunes era, BJM are number one in my "how did they not make it big?" rankings. I suppose anybody who has seen the movie DIG would answer by saying "because Anton is clinically insane." Perhaps ironically, his mental illness and public breakdowns would probably be an asset in today's music/pop culture climate. Bonus points for being one of the cooler band names around.

I was having a craving to see a BJM show, and thus the post. And I love the tune you selected.

I was somewhere within the scope of the camera for this happening:

This is one of the best covers I've found. I like her Blues the best, but. . ..... . give this talent a listen.

Samantha Fish should be more well known. The drumer (Go Go Ray) is a crazy skill set too. The base player can't be left out either.

By chance, heard this dude the other day.... had never heard of him, and looked him up, and well.... I dig it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back