• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UEFA Euro 2012

Wow, Ukraine got screwed on that no-call. Looked like the ball crossed the goaline in the replay.

And of course, it had to happen in an England game.

Last edited:

Was a very bad call and another reason for goal line technology....that fifth ref they have behind the goals blew that big-time and he was right there to see that.

England goes through as group winners with France tanking against Sweden....after playing a poor game for much of the 90 minutes...their central defense may be the slowest in the last eight and its going to cost them sooner or later and Joe Hart looks shakey....

Wow, Ukraine got screwed on that no-call. Looked like the ball crossed the goaline in the replay.

And of course, it had to happen in an England game.

Last edited:
Oh and that extra official is pointless and a waste of time....get Hawkeye....it works....

John+Terry+clears+the+ball+after+it+appeared+to+cross+over+the+goal+line+denying+Ukraine+an+equaliser++

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roy-hodgson-applauds-england-players-903200

FIFA/UEFA/any other international soccer governing body seem so archaic in their thinking, it's beyond belief. We must be getting close to 15 years of replay in football and hockey, even baseball has become more progressive. I can't see what legitimate agrument could be made...heads in the sand.

FIFA = BCS

FIFA/UEFA/any other international soccer governing body seem so archaic in their thinking, it's beyond belief. We must be getting close to 15 years of replay in football and hockey, even baseball has become more progressive. I can't see what legitimate agrument could be made...heads in the sand.

@J_Klinsmann - Jürgen Klinsmann: Just arrived in Manchester, excited to work with @BBCSport for the remaining Euro 2012 matches #euro2012

Germany fianlly wakes up in the second half against an over whelmed Greece and it becomes a blowout....England or Italy is up next....

Germany fianlly wakes up in the second half against an over whelmed Greece and it becomes a blowout....England or Italy is up next....

yeah but I think a lot of it had to do with subbing out Podolski and Mueller, I know Reus played well, but there is a reason Podolski averages almost a goal every 2 games for Germany...i do find it funny that Mueller starts for Germany but he was benched for Bayern for Kroos who has played maybe 10min in the Euro

I have no idea why I'm rooting for England. But if they're going to lose this, the lack of offensive energy in extra minutes will be their undoing.

BOth teams look horrendously tired.

Last edited:
Wow what a match...some great defensive stops by England, wonder if that gets into Italy's head and allows England to pull this off

Watching this is almost surreal at this point. Both teams are hardly running. They're spent. Like watching the final couple rounds of a hard fought boxing match.

Last edited:
England has an indenity....pretty or not and that is very important....I though Hodgson was a great hire and he is showing why....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back