• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UEFA Euro 2012

FYI.....Italy is 2-5 and England 1-5 in shootouts....the only two of the final eight to have less than a .500 record in that regard...

And that is the problem with the USA at the moment no idenity....and it shows as we struggle along....you have to be who you are and where your strength's are and Hodgson gets that and the players are playing their guts out for him and their country....

You could not be more correct.

Last edited:
Poor Rooney, can't get the ball. England has given up on possession in favor of getting to the penalty kicks. This reminds me of USA vs Germany a couple world cups' ago when Germany had something like 82% possession. But that was for the entire match.

Last edited:

Shootout...anyone's guess as this point as neither team has a great record in these contests....

This will be amazing if England can pull this out. Don't know if I'd say they got here due to a stiff defense or some big missed opportunities from Italy and/or somehow an inability to luck into a goal with 70% possession advantage.

Two bad misses by Young and Cole cost England....

Young the Manchester United youngster had a poor tourney as a whole...

Too bad England gave it their all.....

Red Reign just became the 2nd biggest Germany fan on here after me...would have loved to see England vs. Germany, but I if their is one team, I COULD NEVER CHEER FOR...ITALY

GERMANY!!!!!
GERMANY!!!!!
GERMANY!!!!!
GERMANY!!!!!

England wore Italy out for Germany...:)

I could never root for Spain or Portugal....don't like their style or their Olympic diving...:)

Red Reign just became the 2nd biggest Germany fan on here after me...would have loved to see England vs. Germany, but I if their is one team, I COULD NEVER CHEER FOR...ITALY

GERMANY!!!!!
GERMANY!!!!!
GERMANY!!!!!
GERMANY!!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back