• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

U.S. U-23s set to begin Olympic qualifying tonight (22 March '12)

Also:

Here's the U.S. Olympic qualifying roster by number:
1-Bill Hamid; 2-Ike Opara; 3-Kofi Sarkodie; 4-Perry Kitchen; 5-Zarek Valentin; 6-Jared Jeffrey; 7-Freddy Adu; 8-Mix Diskerud; 9-Juan Agudelo; 10-Joe Corona; 11-Brek Shea; 12-Teal Bunbury; 13-Jorge Villafaña; 14-Joe Gyau; 15-Terrence Boyd; 16-Amobi Okugo; 17-Tony Taylor; 18-Sean Johnson; 19-Sheanon Williams; 20-Michael Stephens.
The United States will wear its white kit throughout the group stage, according to U.S. Soccer.

http://www.soccerbyives.net/soccer_...-states-olympic-qualifying-concacaf.html#more

Looking forward to the game. Checked last night to make sure I get Universal Sports, and was very happy to see that I do. Hope the US doesn't hit a snag, because I'd really like to see how the team can do in the Olympics. 2008 left a sour taste in my mouth. That was a missed opportunity.

You can stream it on-line at Universal Sports...

One of the favorites already to win the gold in London....

Looking forward to the game. Checked last night to make sure I get Universal Sports, and was very happy to see that I do. Hope the US doesn't hit a snag, because I'd really like to see how the team can do in the Olympics. 2008 left a sour taste in my mouth. That was a missed opportunity.

FYI.....

Of note: Defender Josh Gatt was recalled by his injury-weakened Norwegian club, Molde. Hertha Berlin defender Alfredo Morales was not released, and U.S. Coach Caleb Porter had no hope of gaining a release for striker Jozy Altidore, a first-team regular for Dutch club AZ Alkmaar. (The tournament doesn’t fall during a FIFA fixture window.)
Adu is the captain, Kitchen the vice-captain.

“This group is united and ready for the challenge,” Porter said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/soccer-insider

This is the same channel as the Women's Qualifying back in January (Full Womens' World Cup team). I called DirecTV and they graciously gave me a 3 month trial for half price. So, we have a few days left on our trial period and am looking forward to the matches.

With the late start, we'll need to hit the DVR for the kids.

Channel 625....

This is the same channel as the Women's Qualifying back in January (Full Womens' World Cup team). I called DirecTV and they graciously gave me a 3 month trial for half price. So, we have a few days left on our trial period and am looking forward to the matches.

With the late start, we'll need to hit the DVR for the kids.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back