• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

U.S. U-23s set to begin Olympic qualifying tonight (22 March '12)

Great to see the Mexican-American kids picking the USA these days....a real boon to the USA and is cutting off a pool that Mexico used to be able to count on....guys like like Gill and Corona are going to help us over the next decade....

Corona has hit for the hat trick. 6-0 USA in the 88th minute. He struck across the face of the keeper, finding the bottom corner of the goal.

Great to see the Mexican-American kids picking the USA these days....a real boon to the USA and is cutting off a pool that Mexico used to be able to count on....guys like like Gill and Corona are going to help us over the next decade....

Yes indeed. :cheers:

You might be surprised he may have that...not every MX Career field is all about tools....

I will....

Yeah, but that requires some mechanical aptitude. He has none. I will talk to him about it. Shoot me an email with the details, ok?

There is the final whistle, mercifully. 6-0 USA crushes Cuba in their opening match in CONCACAF, in front of a real good Tennessee crowd.

Very good win, especially with the El Salvador and Canada playing to a 0-0 draw. Leaves a lot of room for error, but I doubt this team will need it.

This is the same channel as the Women's Qualifying back in January (Full Womens' World Cup team). I called DirecTV and they graciously gave me a 3 month trial for half price. So, we have a few days left on our trial period and am looking forward to the matches.

With the late start, we'll need to hit the DVR for the kids.

OMG BGRed, you need to tell me when they do that stuff....now I gotta call em and tell em, BGRed got a deal....hook me up :) :p

LOL, what a doofus, I actually already get USN, well, will have to watch the game vs. Canada

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back