• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tunnel Walk - Joker, Why So Sirius?

Not great, not horrible for me. I still say the best solution is to hire a big time band to write a kick ass intro that is trademarked to the U and only the U. Well worth the money IMO.
You really trust the higher ups to approve of something reasonably decent?

I haven't ever seen the Nebraska crowd get this into our tunnel walk.........Sirius...ly.

Instead it's just stand up and politely clap in time.

But, that's just me.

Last edited:
The issue isn’t the song or the tradition of the tunnel walk. It is the lack of winning by the team that keeps resurrecting this topic because for some it deflects what is taking place on the field. I admit I have been guilty of it in the past.

This topic reminds me of sports talk hosts talking about should Pete Rose be in the hall of fame, their favorite sports movie, or favorite style of French fries. It must be summer time and they are scrambling for things to take about.

Unfortunately, the tunnel walk song is the go to summer time topic for many Husker fans waiting for the season to start.

7o4d64.jpg

Last edited:

I’d be fine with “The Joker”, but I’m not sure it’s appropriate for a college football team.

Matt Rhule could be the space cowboy, the gangster of love, Maurice.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back