• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tourney Bracket Watch

New bracket build this morning.

As expected, Nebraska is not in it and we'll need at least a couple of wins to even get back onto the bubble.

Creighton showed up as the last team in, I have them playing played #5 seed Oregon State in Bloomington, Indiana (thus would play Indiana in the second round if they could pull an upset).

I also discovered that the NIT must pick the top team in each conference based on conference record. I think there is no question we'd be in the NIT anyway; but, if both Purde and Michigan State go to the NCAA tournament, we'll be automatically in the NIT.

New bracket build this morning.

As expected, Nebraska is not in it and we'll need at least a couple of wins to even get back onto the bubble.

Creighton showed up as the last team in, I have them playing played #5 seed Oregon State in Bloomington, Indiana (thus would play Indiana in the second round if they could pull an upset).

I also discovered that the NIT must pick the top team in each conference based on conference record. I think there is no question we'd be in the NIT anyway; but, if both Purde and Michigan State go to the NCAA tournament, we'll be automatically in the NIT.

Purdue has lost 3 straight including a blow out loss today to Ohio State. It won’t make the NCAA tournament unless it wins the conference tournament. MichiganState will need to make a deep run in the conference tournament. We won’t get the automatic bid in the NIT. Could make the field anyway, but a win in the conference tourney would really help, particularly with the seeding

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back