• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tour De France

Haven’t watched the Tour in a few years and have completely lost account of riders and teams. I will have to make a point of watching this year. Haven’t seen a broadcast since Paul Sherwin passed but if Bob Roll is commentating it should be entertaining.

I watch the international broadcast on Peacock.

No commercials. The announcers are Anthony McCrossan and Nicholas Roche.

I liked Phil and Paul, but these other two are really good.

Favorites this year are Team Visma ( formerly Jumbo Visma ) with Vingegaard, and UAE Emirates with Pogacar.

Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

I watch the international broadcast on Peacock.

No commercials. The announcers are Anthony McCrossan and Nicholas Roche.

I liked Phil and Paul, but these other two are really good.

Favorites this year are Team Visma ( formerly Jumbo Visma ) with Vingegaard, and UAE Emirates with Pogacar.

Looking forward to it.
I will check it out, thanks.

Incredible first stage yesterday. No spoilers since some will watch on replay. Looks like the US has some good young riders and I look forward to see them grow in the sport especially Matteo Jorgensen who seems to have a very bright future.

Incredible first stage yesterday. No spoilers since some will watch on replay. Looks like the US has some good young riders and I look forward to see them grow in the sport especially Matteo Jorgensen who seems to have a very bright future.
Replying cynically...does that mean he has superior drugs or drugs that are not easily detected? Cycling is rife with PED.

Replying cynically...does that mean he has superior drugs or drugs that are not easily detected? Cycling is rife with PED.
I think they’ve worked hard to keep it out but there will always be people trying to get an edge on the competition. Can you name a sport that isn’t rife with PED?

We usually have turned it on while we did things around the house. I enjoy seeing the countryside, villages, and high mountains.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back