• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Total Solar Eclipse

My house, 94.8% magnitude. Peak ..... 1:45:27 CDT. Total duration: 3:30 hrs .... slower than August 21 2017 event. :Popcorn:

hovdYRq.png

https://eclipse2024.org/eclipse-cities/city/32974.html

Last edited:
Gorgeous, clear, beautiful day today. Hi around 80. Forecast is still calling for mostly cloudy skies during the event. Hope they prove to be wrong.
We're supposed to have rain.

Last night the forecast said the storm would start 30 minutes before the eclipse.

Right now the forecast has pushed out the storm starting 2 hours after the eclipse. Maybe we will get lucky and be able to see something through the clouds

Well, my eclipse experience was kind of a bust. About 2 minutes of totality in my area, but was mostly obstructed by passing clouds. Only got about a combined 15 seconds of being able to see the eclipse without glasses. Hope all your experiences were better

No clouds here in Lincoln to obstruct view. I thought it would be dimmer with 83% blockage.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back