• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked tOSU offers Finnin: Not interested and will not visit Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great news. Glad to hear that a commitment actually means something to some of these kids.

It's also nice to see these coaches with huge egos (i.e., Meyer, Miles) who think they can just come in and take whoever they want, have guys tell them no.

Finnin is not going to Ohio State...

He is solid to the Huskers and has no interest in visiting Ohio State.....:)

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan "@Kevin_Noon: JUCO OL Matt Finnin has just informed me that he will not take a visit to OSU and remains solid in his commit to #Nebraska"

Brad Bournival ‏<s>@</s>bbournival
update on the fastest recruitment of an <s>#</s>OhioState <s>#</s>Buckeeys target ever in Matt Finnin http://es.pn/U3jnIZ

Great News!!! Glad you held in there Matt!! This is the place to be.

whose tweets?
what tweets?
where tweets?
:Biggrin:

seriously, does this mean Scoutrivals247 will take that 4th star away they just gave him for getting interest from Urban?
....heck no, cos it's urban meyer, they'll give the kid a 5th star......or maybe create a new 6th star.....

Anybody else notice the irony?

We are trying to poach Gage and the Mizzou DE late and our coaches are on the ball. Urban goes after Finnan and he's a tool.

Other than Urban actually being a tool we are a funny lot.

Full disclosure I'm OK poaching but we can't be ************ when we get poached. It's Big 12 football baby!!! (Cue Danny Boy Hawkins)

The only one I have a problem with is Marrow and McWilson...other than that it all fair in love and recruting...

We are trying to poach Gage and the Mizzou DE late and our coaches are on the ball. Urban goes after Finnan and he's a tool.

Full disclosure I'm OK poaching but we can't be ************ when we get poached. It's Big 12 football baby!!! (Cue Danny Boy Hawkins)

Yep! but for the most part we are the best on here! Rivals is by far the worst as far as the ole Double Standard, with Scout second, and then us a far far third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back