• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Torii Hunter Jr. Commits to Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toughest SOS in the country. I don't care for them, but let's give them some credit for that, at least.

I'm sure this was decided when the expectations for the teams they have beat were higher. I doubt they would hold that rank if things were re-evaluated today.

Maybe the money means less when your dad is a multi-millionaire and you play which sport you enjoy the most.

i cant find the link. but he already said in an interview with HOL that he will go pro if he drafted high and the money there. Not in those xact words but pretty close. Ill try and find the link.

i cant find the link. but he already said in an interview with HOL that he will go pro if he drafted high and the money there. Not in those xact words but pretty close. Ill try and find the link.

Your word that it's there is enough. I thought you were speculating, so I did the same. I guess he likes baseball more then, or baseball and money more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back