• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Torii Hunter Jr. Commits to Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stay tuned.

Yeah, they've been getting fat on weak competition so far. Actually, outside of Stanford, OU and USC their whole schedule is pretty easy. They shouldn't have a hard time getting to 9 wins and that automatic BCS berth.

I hate Notre Dame, but I hate Michigan more. Yesterday's game was a tough one for me as I wanted both teams to lose.

I kept hoping that last nights game would end 0-3. It really didnt matter who won, they both suck.

I am in the bummer category. Oh well. Best of luck, but not to the Irish. :)

Yeah, they've been getting fat on weak competition so far. Actually, outside of Stanford, OU and USC their whole schedule is pretty easy. They shouldn't have a hard time getting to 9 wins and that automatic BCS berth.

Toughest SOS in the country. I don't care for them, but let's give them some credit for that, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back