• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Top JUCO WR Jaron Woodyard is N Update: Has yet to show up on campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is Wilhite staying on with the Husker? Please and Thank you?

I don't have the answer, but this Tweet gives me hope he may be staying on. The guy loves Nebraska and wouldn't seem to have any baggage others from the previous staff may have had. He knows the importance of in-state guys and he seems to be making a lot of traction with HS football coaches in the state.

Last edited:

Perfect:
A well-built, speed-to-burn JUCO receiver who can play right away. He and current redshirting Husker Jaevon McQuitty are similar players, only Woodyard has more collegiate experience. At 5-foot-11, 180 pounds, Woodyard has decent size and, at least on film, good speed. Coach Scott Frost’s offense looks for guys who can stretch the field.

Question @ShortSideOption and @Red Reign . I notice that in /HS he played RB. Knowing that SF likes quick RBs that can catch and move the ball out of the backfield. Might they be looking at him for that instead of WR?
Ya, but not in your traditional sense. Guys like Spielman, Lindsey, and others will motion to the backfield and be in a RB spot on certain occasions. One of the questions Scott hated at UCF is when people would ask if someone was a WR or RB, his response always was "depends where he lines up."

Ya, but not in your traditional sense. Guys like Spielman, Lindsey, and others will motion to the backfield and be in a RB spot on certain occasions. One of the questions Scott hated at UCF is when people would ask if someone was a WR or RB, his response always was "depends where he lines up."

That makes sense but not a RB in the traditional sense like I was looking at it

Thank you both for the responses.

That's awesome! Hadn't heard that before.

For some reason, it kind of reminds me of Ben Hogan, the greatest golfer ever. He used to hate it when people would tell him, "Good shot!" He would think, "How do they know what I was trying to do???"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back