• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Top JUCO WR Jaron Woodyard is N Update: Has yet to show up on campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love this commit more and more every minute. Cannot wait to see that speed on Tom Osborne Field.

Second chance or give me a chance guy...as you already I can relate to that in a very personal way. Now its up to him to take the ball so to speak and do great things. Door is open and he stepped in now its up to him to go get it.

Will sign this month and be on campus in January.

Grades were never an issue. Only got one offer out of high school in Maryland thus went to Arizona Western CC. Sounds a bit like Aaron Rogers coming out of high school. Go figure

Do you know who offered him out of high school? Or was his one offer from Arizona Western?

Turn those decommit frowns upside down...Frost and Co. are closing some deals! They are moving fast on the recruiting trail and some of the recruits are even faster!

High School Senior Highlights:

I haven't read most of this thread, and I was pretty skeptical about Jaron, as I can't attest to the talent level or coaching level of the teams he was playing against, but, I think from his senior highlights film, this kid can motor on down the road. Once he broke open, nobody in these highlights was going to catch him unless the turf monster reached out and grabbed his foot. WOW, FAST INDEED!!!! He seems to see the field quite well on top of that, that potentially equals a top recruit, which also potentially means winner. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back