• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Took a couple week break to reflect

I did some digging and reading into Clemson under Dabo. Located in a better recruiting area but they have 40 4 and 5 star recruits currently (Alabama and Ohio State have 60). Clemson is actually still building. It took time to get consistent. Then time to breakthrough. Clemsom also plays in an inferior league to the BIG Barring a scandal they now should be good for awhile. So if Nebraska wasnt my team it would be logical to think Nebraska wont be consistently good till year 4 or 5 and wont really break through until year 7 or 8.
Good thoughtful post. The Clemson/Dabo reference is unfortunately spot on. I remember watching his teams get pounded early on and wondering why he was considered such a great hire. I do think HCSF gets it done a little quicker than Dabo but that is just a hopeful opinion.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back