• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tony White Staying At Nebraska With A Restructured Contract: Highest Paid Assistant In Husker FB History

Love to see hard work and excellence rewarded. Nice job NU and Coach White. Now continue making the Blackshirts great. It's so nice to be able to wear my Blackshirts garb and brag on our defense. We are now attacking again.

Fix our offense now coaches. Make us look forward to both units complementing each other.. GBR

Last edited:

Love to see hard work and excellence rewarded. Nice job NU and Coach White. Now continue making the Blackshirts great. It's so nice to be able to wear my Blackshirts garb and brag on our defense. We are now attacking again.

Fix our offense now coaches. Make us look forward to both units complementing each other.. GBR
The O does that, TWs job gets easier with rested players

If the offense had preformed like the defense, there is a chance this team is sitting here right now, 12-0, or 11-1. That said, it’s been very hard for Nebraska to line up both unit's in the same year. Maybe since 2000 or so since NU has been really good at both. Play like that on both sides of the ball, and you’ve got an NC contender.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back