• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tony White Staying At Nebraska With A Restructured Contract: Highest Paid Assistant In Husker FB History

Good, Trev listened to us about this and took action.

Now Trev, take action about that “other” coordinator! Lol

880p4b.jpg

The thing I appreciate most about the transformation in our defense is the hustle and the hitting; it was So much better. But one must acknowledge that the defense had a pesky tendency to bend at the end of each game. Maybe if we can find a QB next year, our offense will be able to stay on the field longer and the D won’t wear out at the end.
Anyway, I’m really pleased to have Coach White back.
That will definitely help as would having the offense take a 2-3 score lead into the 4th quarter and make opposing OCs start to panic and become one dimensional. Would love to see White's D with their ears pinned back knowing the other team needs to throw the ball to get back into a game.

With the pedestrian offense, opposing teams have pretty much had their entire playbook available the whole game.

Last edited:
Yes, other teams like Colorado can learn from this, it starts with your head coach...
why bro? seriously? what is your deal? i simply was commenting on what nu was doing. your obsession with prime is sick. please do not accuse me of being obsessed with colorado. unlike you, i have not even been on this site in months. i truly feel you need help. you need help with substance in your everyday life. a grown man like yourself, should not be stalking members of a chat room just to respond.

i mean this with all my heart. "I wish you nothing but the best. Along with that, I truly hope you find fulfillment for the empty hole that you have in your life. As for me, I will trek on and keep the balance in my life that I have had for years. It is clear that you are a troubled/confused person. I pray that you find happiness along your journey through life."

why bro? seriously? what is your deal? i simply was commenting on what nu was doing. your obsession with prime is sick. please do not accuse me of being obsessed with colorado. unlike you, i have not even been on this site in months. i truly feel you need help. you need help with substance in your everyday life. a grown man like yourself, should not be stalking members of a chat room just to respond.

i mean this with all my heart. "I wish you nothing but the best. Along with that, I truly hope you find fulfillment for the empty hole that you have in your life. As for me, I will trek on and keep the balance in my life that I have had for years. It is clear that you are a troubled/confused person. I pray that you find happiness along your journey through life."
Help yourself with all your heart, please

Cut your edible dose in half.

Cut your edible dose in half.

Do you really think that would help?

I was going to suggest he spend some time with the stuff my oldest son got me for my arthritis.

'It won't get you high at all, but you won't feel the pain in your hands. Really low THC content.'

Right.

I woke up three hours later on the patio in a pool of my own slobber.

He was right though. I didn't feel the pain in my hands.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back