• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tim Miles the next head coach at NU!

Welcome Tim Miles! Welcome to NU and Nebrasketball! If you read this....You have always been our FIRST choice! :Biggrin:

I'm not excited about this. I sincerely hope he is extremely successful. But I just can't get excited over Doc.2

I'm not excited about this. I sincerely hope he is extremely successful. But I just can't get excited over Doc.2

I wonder what the team thinks? Are they still grieving or are they ready to move on and compete in the B1G? I also wonder if people outside of message boards will feel the same way we do....glad to have a coach, but feeling like we are not getting a proven commodity or even a prospective up and comer...
Oh well, Go Big Red!

Interesting when we hired Tim Miles we are already making excuses............"be patient, give him 2 years, it will take time", this is the same crap I heard when we hired Doc!

WOW!

Where's Merle?

Last edited:

Interesting when we hired Tim Miles we are already making excuses............"be patient, give him 2 years, it will take time", this is the same crap I heard when we hired Doc!

WOW!

Where's Merle?

The state of the program is such that we can't even say the cupboard is bare because we don't even have a cupboard. The need for at least two years would apply to any coach stepping into this job. I'm not excited about this hire but expecting much in the next couple of years just isn't realistic. If things get turned around in that time Tim Miles will be headed for sainthood because he will have already performed a miracle.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back