• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tigers vs Tigers

Really enjoying this game and happy to see LSU is winning. But man, too many commercials. Slowest game ever!

For those in the know, which of our coaches didn't recruit Burrow? I think I heard he was just a 2 star and this is all hindsight but I'm curious anyway.
beck/pelini. And he was a highly rated recruit (4*). Ohio State wouldn't recruit a 2 star qb.

Last edited:
For those in the know, which of our coaches didn't recruit Burrow? I think I heard he was just a 2 star and this is all hindsight but I'm curious anyway.
There's an article on the wayback page about how Joe Ganz really wanted Burrow, but Beck shot it down.

And then Beck went to OhSU.

Last edited:

It's early, they haven't even won the title yet lol, but this lsu team is ridiculous. They're in contention for the greatest of all time debate. Burrow just broke the fbs TD record, and his competition has been fierce.

beck/pelini. And he was a highly rated recruit (4*). Ohio State wouldn't recruit a 2 star qb.

He was a three star according to Rivals. 20 offers.

Though Rivals also shows one of those 20 was an offer from Langsdorf/Nebraska.

looks like we didnt take a QB that year (2015) after taking AJ Bush (2star) and Zach Darlington (career ending injury in HS) in 2014.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back