• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tigers vs Tigers

Just me of course, but the only one of those Dr. Peppers commercials that are funny is the one where the one lady has a flaming onion, and his girl says, regarding propane versus charcoal, "It tatstes the same to me." Fansville, shuddup already. LOL!!!

1ydflw.jpg

Last edited:
Biggest difference I see between these two teams and Nebraska besides talent is that both these coaches went after the best assistants they could possibly get. Like past coaches here, Coach Frost needs to get away from hiring his buddies and get top notch people as coordinators and position coaches.

I thought there were two interesting calls in the game (actually three) that had some impact on the game's outcome or at least margin of victory:
  1. The offensive pass interference on Clemson that eliminated a TD and could have made it a ten point game. The commentators thought it was more likely DPI with the OPI coming in response, so arguably should have been a non-call or DPI.
  2. When Lawrence was scrambling late in the game, the LSU defender tackling him hit him helmet to helmet. I could not see the difference between that hit and the one that got the Clemson LB ejected for targeting.
  3. The Clemson LB (Skalski) being ejected for targeting. He was one guy I didn't want to see on the field. He was one UGLY dude!!! I mean this did not get called on the field and was booth initiated.

Last edited:
Biggest difference I see between these two teams and Nebraska besides talent is that both these coaches went after the best assistants they could possibly get. Like past coaches here, Coach Frost needs to get away from hiring his buddies and get top notch people as coordinators and position coaches.

Granted, there is some talent disparity....but I believe it is more of a Nebraska player development disparity.

They can.....we can't it seems.

Hope that turns out to not be the case.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back