• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tigers vs Tigers

Looked like Joe’s grandparents were standing next to his mom.

He was a three star according to Rivals. 20 offers.

Though Rivals also shows one of those 20 was an offer from Langsdorf/Nebraska.

looks like we didnt take a QB that year (2015) after taking AJ Bush (2star) and Zach Darlington (career ending injury in HS) in 2014.

I give langsdorf credit for at least being able to identify solid QBs. Beck/Pelini were terrible at that. TA was the best QB they recruited.
Other than that: Bush, Spano, darlington, the kid who was declared ineligible his senior year of high school, Cody green. Am I missing anyone?

I give langsdorf credit for at least being able to identify solid QBs. Beck/Pelini were terrible at that. TA was the best QB they recruited.
Other than that: Bush, Spano, darlington, the kid who was declared ineligible his senior year of high school, Cody green. Am I missing anyone?
AJ Bush

I told my friend a couple of weeks ago after Ohio State that Clemson played in a weak conference and they were not that good in the secondary and Joe Burrow would carve them up. I am Captain Obvious!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back