• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Three Super Bowls

I always love watching him play. It was amazing having him on the Rams in 2018.

He had a great clean hit on the Niners QB that knocked the guy out of the game. I hope he sacks Mahomes in the Super Bowl.

More tackles than Reggie White. Less sacks.

He is only 6 sacks behind Joe Greene so he is getting close.
He'll be in the HOF.
I think it'll be close.
He may suffer from his early career thuggish perception.
Winning another one may help the cause.

3X 1st team all-pro and 2X 2nd team all-pro will help as well.

Interestingly his post-season success didn't really begin until he became a bit of an NFL vagabond - 3 teams in 5 years.

I just hope he doesn't retire this year ... he ain't getting in when Tom Brady and JJ Watt become eligible!

I think it'll be close.
He may suffer from his early career thuggish perception.
Winning another one may help the cause.

3X 1st team all-pro and 2X 2nd team all-pro will help as well.

Interestingly his post-season success didn't really begin until he became a bit of an NFL vagabond - 3 teams in 5 years.

I just hope he doesn't retire this year ... he ain't getting in when Tom Brady and JJ Watt become eligible!
Yeah the politics may keep him out. It used to be that being a bully got you in quicker. Butkus, Mean Joe, Deacon Jones played the game specifically to take the QB out of the game.

While he's not the force he was when he was younger, he's still occasionally disruptive.

I would enjoy seeing him rag doll Mahomes, but he' likely be ejected for it.

I hope he doesn't lay a hand on him but as long as it's a clean hit, so be it.

Yeah the politics may keep him out. It used to be that being a bully got you in quicker. Butkus, Mean Joe, Deacon Jones played the game specifically to take the QB out of the game.
No coincidence that his all-pro years were the early (more thuggish) years.

I agree on your bully comparisons.

He's he a HOF player?

Another SB appearance and certainly another ring would help.

He has 199 Games played, 571 tackles, 71-1/2 sacks (which is 97th overall).
No doubt hall of famer. Suh has been a dominant force for extended periods of time on poor teams and continued to be a dominant force on good teams, and is still a dominant force that is at the point in his career he has to pace himself much more. Expect several big time plays super Sunday….
He definitely is, be will he be?
expect him to be snubbed for the HOF for several years so that media loved mediocre QB’s can be selected to get in like a Matt Ryan, Eli Manning or a Phillip Rivers. Even good a QB like lions team mate Matt stafford will get some of his votes. The HOF has become a complete joke. Sad really

No doubt hall of famer. Suh has been a dominant force for extended periods of time on poor teams and continued to be a dominant force on good teams, and is still a dominant force that is at the point in his career he has to pace himself much more. Expect several big time plays super Sunday….
He definitely is, be will he be?
expect him to be snubbed for the HOF for several years so that media loved mediocre QB’s can be selected to get in like a Matt Ryan, Eli Manning or a Phillip Rivers. Even good a QB like lions team mate Matt stafford will get some of his votes. The HOF has become a complete joke. Sad really

If you have a good t.v. presence you will be selected.

Career and actual player success has absolutely nothing to do with it imo.

If you have a good t.v. presence you will be selected.

Career and actual player success has absolutely nothing to do with it imo.
Perhaps he should have signed on with the cowboys one those times and served as the emergency QB as he did as the placekicker in Detroit?? Wouldn’t be much of a drop off and Dallas QB are a shoe in for tv deals

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back