• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Three Super Bowls

Ndamukong Suh is going to his third Super Bowl, each with a different team. Amazing after so many years with poor teams in Detroit he has had these late career string of appearances. Especially for a defensive lineman.

While he's not the force he was when he was younger, he's still occasionally disruptive.

I would enjoy seeing him rag doll Mahomes, but he' likely be ejected for it.

Very happy for Suh.
He still plays with a fire in his belly and remains courageous.
He went looking for Trent Williams, when Trent went off yesterday.
Maybe not the smartest move considering Trent's size and strength but sign of a great teammate.
Best of luck to the Eagles.

Very happy for Suh.
He still plays with a fire in his belly and remains courageous.
He went looking for Trent Williams, when Trent went off yesterday.
Maybe not the smartest move considering Trent's size and strength but sign of a great teammate.
Best of luck to the Eagles.
Ya, when my son seen that he joked...

"You do know he's telling Trent...."Dude...don't be like me man...don't be like me!"...

It irked me at 1st but I did have to chuckle.

He's he a HOF player?

Another SB appearance and certainly another ring would help.

He has 199 Games played, 571 tackles, 71-1/2 sacks (which is 97th overall).

He's he a HOF player?

Is the 97th in sacks for all defensive players? I wonder if you limit it to defensive tackles where does he stand? Seems like defensive ends make a lot more sacks by nature of the position.

He's he a HOF player?

I think bouncing around the League will hurt his chances. Plus he had a reputation as being a dirty player for a while. Back in the day, hard hitting brawlers got some respect from the media...nowadays not so much IMO. If he would have split from a crappy Detroit team before he did and caught on and stayed with a contender, his chances would be a lot better.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back