• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The official Ameer Abdullah please stay thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want him to do what is best for him. If he feels that is to move on to the next level and possibly set himself and his family up for a lifetime then that is what he should do Yes i could say please stay at nebraska and become a legend. Yet, we all know that is for our own selfish reasons as it would give us the best chance of winning....:)

...... Yet, we all know that is for our own selfish reasons as it would give us the best chance of winning....:)
Oh my!! I feel so dirty and self centered for wanting Ameer to stay at NU. Whatever could I have been thinking. I am so glad you pointed out the errors in my ways. :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for starting this. As the official biggest Ameer fan in the world. I thank you! Come on AA! NU loves and needs you!!!!!! You will be a legend with the likes of Ahman and Ndamukong!!! Please stay!!!

Amer Abdullah would be a tremendous asset to the Huskers next year.
However, I think he needs to do what he believes is in his best interest.

I do hope that he finds that it is in his interest to return for his senior year as a way to improve his standing for playing in the NFL.

Thanks Abdullah and go Big Red

He will stay, because he is a team person. Hmm, did I say that, or did he? ;)

In any case, if he stays, that is great; if he moves on, best of luck to him! :)

Anyone know how he graded out in the NFL and the projected round if he were to go Pro (which I really hope he doesn't)? :N:

Oh my!! I feel so dirty and self centered for wanting Ameer to stay at NU. Whatever could I have been thinking. I am so glad you pointed out the errors in my ways. :rolleyes:
Overreaction.
I want Ameer to stay, but he needs to do what is best for him. If it's just about the money, he should go now. But there's the personal aspect as well. Hopefully he enjoys NU enough to take the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back