• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Last of Us

Hadn't seen this episode until last night.

What the absolute Texas are they thinking?

My youngest watched it with us and said 'Dad, this wasn't in the game'

They saved some $ by having an entire freaking episode with basically one set. That's my theory anyway. The Walking Dead used to do this all the time. I don't care if it's 2 guys, 2 girls, or a guy and girl, I don't need an in depth look at a love story in the middle of an apocalypse

They saved some $ by having an entire freaking episode with basically one set. That's my theory anyway. The Walking Dead used to do this all the time. I don't care if it's 2 guys, 2 girls, or a guy and girl, I don't need an in depth look at a love story in the middle of an apocalypse

I guess my thing is more aligned with the deviation from the game. Why? What reason?

They do this a lot now with books as well. Changing sex, gender, race, sexual orientation, etc and if youve read the book, it just throws everything off.

this show will meet the same fate as the witcher

The first two episodes showed promis and now that they got this out of their system maybe they can get back on track with the story. I won't hold my breath though.

The first two episodes showed promis and now that they got this out of their system maybe they can get back on track with the story. I won't hold my breath though.
they wont, save yourself the wasted time. they will probably introduce some drag character....... you know like star wars.....

The people that did the intro must be the same ones that did West World. Both have a similar look and sound.

What happened to The Witcher? I dropped Netflix last year.
they kept pushing their agenda and so Henry Cavill quit after season 3 was done filming. they replaced him with liam helmsworth for season 4. season 3 airs this summer. but who knows, there may not be a season 4 if 3 turns out to be bad as what some have suggested.

they kept pushing their agenda and so Henry Cavill quit after season 3 was done filming. they replaced him with liam helmsworth for season 4. season 3 airs this summer. but who knows, there may not be a season 4 if 3 turns out to be bad as what some have suggested.
I couldn’t find anything worth watching on Netflix any more. I enjoyed Stranger Things and the Formula One program, but that wasn’t enough to bother staying subscribed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back