• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Last of Us

Yes, and after suffering through 10 years of crappy writing and directing from The Walking Dead, this is a breath of fresh air.

I actually watched the first episode last week in a motel room. I was staying in all week. Not too bad. I don't get HBO. Will it be on their streaming platform HBOmax? My son pays for that at our house.

Well it didn't take long for them to change the story line and inject an entire episode for a gay men love story.

I actually watched the first episode last week in a motel room. I was staying in all week. Not too bad. I don't get HBO. Will it be on their streaming platform HBOmax? My son pays for that at our house.

Yes, it's on HBO Max, but the episodes come out weekly just like on regular tv

Well it didn't take long for them to change the story line and inject an entire episode for a gay men love story.

I don't care what kind of love story it was, it was irrelevant, unnecessary, and the kind of timewasting crap that The Walking Dead always used to do. Plus, why are you going to get people's hopes up that Ron Swanson is in a zombie apocalypse????

I don't care what kind of love story it was, it was irrelevant, unnecessary, and the kind of timewasting crap that The Walking Dead always used to do. Plus, why are you going to get people's hopes up that Ron Swanson is in a zombie apocalypse????

If Ron Swanson really was in a Zombie Apocalypse. You know he would be just fine. The lack of centralized government would actually make him happy.

Hadn't seen this episode until last night.

What the absolute Texas are they thinking?

My youngest watched it with us and said 'Dad, this wasn't in the game'

Hadn't seen this episode until last night.

What the absolute Texas are they thinking?

My youngest watched it with us and said 'Dad, this wasn't in the game'

Yeah it really sucked. I guess HBO just has to shove this stuff down our throats every chance they get.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back