• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Colorado circus continues to entertain everyone....

I don't expect Nebraska to just win that game. I think its going to turn into a beat down. Colorado will probably have a closer than comfortable win over NDSU and then leave Lincoln with lots of question marks. I expect their season to implode spectacularly.

As far as this article, guys don't transfer out because or a rap concert if they don't think Shedeur is a tool and that they're on a sinking ship anyway.

I don't expect Nebraska to just win that game. I think its going to turn into a beat down. Colorado will probably have a closer than comfortable win over NDSU and then leave Lincoln with lots of question marks. I expect their season to implode spectacularly.

As far as this article, guys don't transfer out because or a rap concert if they don't think Shedeur is a tool and that they're on a sinking ship anyway.
i hope it turns into a beatdown, but i think people need to not assume that it will be a cakewalk for Nebraska. no matter how dysfunctional or poorly led a team is, a core group of really fast and talented WRs , QB and CBs will always give you a chance. heck, last year, Nebraska lost to michigan state and wisconsin that way even though we were clearly better. We just couldn't take advantage of their weaknesses.
On paper, they have the edge vs our secondary, and our special teams isn't where it needs to be. plus, our starting QB is going to be either a freshman in his first night game or a Haarberg who has clear deficiencies.
I'm just saying, don't get drunk on the koolaid just yet. a sinking ship may still have a few working guns.

You people will believe anything that is anti-CU or paints the program in a bad light. LMAO.

The truth is Lil' Wayne invited Shedeur to perform right before the show and his dad didn't even know he was going to go on stage and perform.

I'm sure you also believe that the roster is trash and didn't drastically improve through the portal, especially on the O-Line.
That's fine. The truth will be known on September 7th.

You people will believe anything that is anti-CU or paints the program in a bad light. LMAO.

The truth is Lil' Wayne invited Shedeur to perform right before the show and his dad didn't even know he was going to go on stage and perform.

I'm sure you also believe that the roster is trash and didn't drastically improve through the portal, especially on the O-Line.
First, where did I say I believed the story as told?
Second, who cares about Shedeurs rap really

As for the O line improvement, there'll be some, likely maybe even a small bump if they'd retained the guys they had with another year under them.
You do have one good D lineman. But you also have a very figured out offense.
Lets see after game one

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back