• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The chosen one - Josh Moore" A Weekly Diary By Josh Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought his brother was coming to the Wisconsin game. any update?

I hadn't heard that. I'm not sure we're that interested unless something has changed.

Pledger watched OU get beat on TV and will be watching the Huskers from the field tonight.

{Nodding head}

I hadn't heard that. I'm not sure we're that interested unless something has changed.

Pledger watched OU get beat on TV and will be watching the Huskers from the field tonight.

{Nodding head}

I just remember the last time he came here his brother thought about coming but couldn't get a last minute ticket and had previously planned on coming to the Wisconsin game. At least that is what i remember.

Houston Griffith working on a Joshua Moore flip to FSU, and Joshua retweeted it...

:Hair Fire:

Last edited:
These guys have fun with these tweets and getting things stirred up. Bookie has retweeted Clemson football related tweets quite a bit since his visit there and one just the other day. I hadn't seen him tweet anything about NU in a long time until after his visit this past weekend. But, he claims to be solid with NU so I'll go with that.

Joshua Moore is the top flight WR recruit in this group. Losing him would be a big deal...but what the heck....keep beating the drum to kick MR to the curb. The guys who are discounting this recruiting class are making a big mistake. This is talent like NU has not had for a long time. Patience will pay off but that's not our strong suit. If this class implodes it won't matter who the next coach is...he'll be up against it in his 3 year without any serious upperclass talent and the drums will start to beat again....SF or not.

The Moore recruiting recap from his official last weekend is on the front page. Maybe I read it wrong but that last two paragraphs gave me a bad vibe.

Last edited:

The Moore recruiting recap from his official last weekend is on the front page. Maybe I read it wrong but that last two paragraphs gave me a bad vibe.

I agree. He had the opportunity to say he is still fully committed to NU and didn't do it when addressing the rumors re FSU and Bama. Who knows?

Last edited:
I don't see the chilling about the article. Looks a young man very grounded in doing whatever is best for his future. Nice that he seems to have bonded with Bounds.

Is this the same kid that's now taking an official visit to Alabama? NU will start losing these guys right and left.

You knew it was coming. Pretty unlikely we get to the finish line with Moore. The consensus is (at least on the interwebs) change is coming. Its going to be a shame guys like this will be lost in the transition.

You knew it was coming. Pretty unlikely we get to the finish line with Moore. The consensus is (at least on the interwebs) change is coming. Its going to be a shame guys like this will be lost in the transition.

We are going to lose guys between now and when it is decided in December if MR gets another year. Recruiting classes at other schools will be filling up by then.

We are going to lose guys between now and when it is decided in December if MR gets another year. Recruiting classes at other schools will be filling up by then.

You're right...the season is not helping and the coaching change talks are not helping. It is what it is...if they need to make a move then let it be quick and accurate. They need a yes from their target before it goes down and the recruiting class might hold to some degree if the guy coming in has some cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back