• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Thomas Fidone Announcement On 26 August Update: Named USA Today All America

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbeVec.gif

Just curious, what is your reasoning? If you mentioned it already in the thread, I apologize.

I used to serve Lewis Central when I worked in the Omaha area. Still have some friends in the area. All signs point to NU. He loves Nebraska football and the coaching staff. He thinks he fits well in the offense. He would like his family to be able to attend his games. He’s already connected to peers who are N or will be N. He believes NU is going to be successful again with this staff and the talent that is being brought into the program.

LSU is attractive because they just won the title and have a rich tradition (like NU does). But NU has so many more positives for him that I think it’s a no brained. Lastly, COVID may actually play to our advantage for this one. As has already been discussed, normal visits or any visits are limited. Advantage NU.

To me, it’s a lock that he’ll be N. Just my take on it...

I used to serve Lewis Central when I worked in the Omaha area. Still have some friends in the area. All signs point to NU. He loves Nebraska football and the coaching staff. He thinks he fits well in the offense. He would like his family to be able to attend his games. He’s already connected to peers who are N or will be N. He believes NU is going to be successful again with this staff and the talent that is being brought into the program.

LSU is attractive because they just won the title and have a rich tradition (like NU does). But NU has so many more positives for him that I think it’s a no brained. Lastly, COVID may actually play to our advantage for this one. As has already been discussed, normal visits or any visits are limited. Advantage NU.

To me, it’s a lock that he’ll be N. Just my take on it...

If he were/ is a lock why take visits elsewhere? Just end his recruitment and commit

I still think he ends up at Nebraska but it's not a lock

Speaking of drama... the context here is the Recruiting forum of a website dedicated primarily to NU athletics. Yes, there are absolutely more serious problems in the world.

I figured most people would understand the distinction, but my apologies if others were offended by my use of the term "disaster".
Yes speaking of DRAMA Disaster: a sudden event, such as an accident or a natural catastrophe, that causes great damage or loss of life. Words matter my friend

Last edited:
Yes speaking of DRAMA Disaster: a sudden event, such as an accident or a natural catastrophe, that causes great damage or loss of life. Words matter my friend

Kindly guys, let it go. Let’s keep the thread focused on this recruit. No response necessary.

Do you know how many visits he HAS taken?
has he had an official to Nebraska yet?

There are no official visits with the Pandemic on going as there is a Dead Period that has been in effect for awhile and runs through 31 August. With that being said he visited Nebraska last season for the Ohio State, Wisconsin and Iowa games

He has visited Iowa 5 times, Notre Dame once and Michigan once

All have been unofficial visits on his own dime

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back