• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Thomas Fidone Announcement On 26 August Update: Named USA Today All America

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope this means good news on Fidone because losing Erik Olsen to CU makes me sick to my stomach. Erik and my son have gone to school together since kindergarten and played sports together when they were little. I coached him in basketball when they were very little and he told me he liked the Huskers even then. He is truly gifted as an athlete as well as being a great student. Wish we could have signed both.

I hope this means good news on Fidone because losing Erik Olsen to CU makes me sick to my stomach. Erik and my son have gone to school together since kindergarten and played sports together when they were little. I coached him in basketball when they were very little and he told me he liked the Huskers even then. He is truly gifted as an athlete as well as being a great student. Wish we could have signed both.

Did you wear Nebraska shirts everyday while you were mentoring the young man? Did you name the inbounds plays Nebraska, Red, White, Herbie? Did you name the full court press Husker Power?

You were the key to “guiding” the young man to Nebraska. You had one job...fortunately, there is still time before signing day. :thumbsup:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Did you wear Nebraska shirts everyday while you were mentoring the young man? Did you name the inbounds plays Nebraska, Red, White, Herbie? Did you name the full court press Husker Power?

You were the key to “guiding” the young man to Nebraska. You had one job...fortunately, there is still time before signing day. :thumbsup:

giphy.gif
I know. I failed. Plus I coached him in basketball. That’s why his best sport is football. Good kid. I wish him the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back