• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Benjamin Brahmer Flips To Iowa State

62f682edcab42.image.jpg

Glad seeing Rhule attempting to solidify the in-state talent.

However, I would be extremely receptive to schools like Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan, K-State, interested in my kid as a Tight End. Can't fault the Brahmer family if they feel that their son has better opportunities elsewhere.

Hope he sticks.

Last edited:

all the tea leaves point towards Nebraska being very TE centric. If the rumblings are true I’d think being a Cornhusker would be very enticing to any te recruit. As reported by huskermax poster @Patrick McLaughlin

I actually think it means the TE will run the O. Get the play call and bring it in. The QB takes second chair in this new offense of Rhule's. I expect our leading passer will actually be the TE. Maybe even the lead rusher. They are going to have to learn how to snap sideways.

The TE may actually be running the offense. This may or may not include snapping the ball and receiving the snap. But it certainly means that shovel passes on the goal line are in order.

Shaded of Johnny Mitchell and Gerald Armstrong scoring TD comes to mind!

#LETSRHULE

all the tea leaves point towards Nebraska being very TE centric. If the rumblings are true I’d think being a Cornhusker would be very enticing to any te recruit. As reported by huskermax poster @Patrick McLaughlin

The TE may actually be running the offense. This may or may not include snapping the ball and receiving the snap. But it certainly means that shovel passes on the goal line are in order.

Shaded of Johnny Mitchell and Gerald Armstrong scoring TD comes to mind!

#LETSRHULE
Johnny Mitchell. First TE name I remembered. Matt Herian....should have been our best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Mitchell. First TE name I remembered. Matt Herian....should have been our best.
Yes Matt Herian was gonna be a good one had he been able to stay healthy who knows how good he would have been….Jamie Williams, junior miller, T. “banmilikan” Cethan carter, mike McNeil, Tracy wistrom, Aaron golliday (blockers get love too) Mitchell… the history of Nebraska TE’s is strong. Loads of love from husker faithful, almost to the point of the FB.

Gerald Armstrong held ncaa record for consecutive TD to start a career with something like his first 7 catches going for touchdowns.

Ahh the good ol days!!

The return of dominating TE play is in order. I am looking forward to the double TE sets and the play action pass…

Yes Matt Herian was gonna be a good one had he been able to stay healthy who knows how good he would have been….Jamie Williams, junior miller, T. “banmilikan” Cethan carter, mike McNeil, Tracy wistrom, Aaron golliday (blockers get love too) Mitchell… the history of Nebraska TE’s is strong. Loads of love from husker faithful, almost to the point of the FB.

Gerald Armstrong held ncaa record for consecutive TD to start a career with something like his first 7 catches going for touchdowns.

Ahh the good ol days!!

The return of dominating TE play is in order. I am looking forward to the double TE sets and the play action pass…
Jet sweeps with the tight end!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back